Are you ready to Install Hardwood Floors? We have been installing hardwood floors since 1996. Each floor project is unique so we examine your floors to determine exactly what needs to be done to establish an accurate price quotation. Some of the variables we look for are as follows:
- We need a dry, smooth sub-floor, and if necessary, we will sand it and clean it thoroughly for preparation.
- A suitable sub-floor that is at least 3/4″ thick. In some instances, we can leave vinyl flooring down if the sub floor is thick enough, and if the vinyl is in good condition.
- Carpet board and waffle board must be removed.
- We decide a game plan on the best way to install the flooring to suit the room.
- After we have determined the most appropriate plan, we help our customers pick out the type of wood, finish and grain pattern. We have a multitude of samples for the homeowner to choose from.
Pre-finished flooring is exactly that. It comes from the factory already finished and is ready to install. To begin installing, all we need is a clean, smooth and dry sub-floor.
Advantages of Pre-Finished Flooring
- Time wise, it is the quickest install (we can lay 800 sq. ft. in (1) day).
- Very little dust and debris, if any.
- No smell caused by the finish.
- Comparable in price to a regular hardwood floor installation.
- Has the same life span as regular flooring.
- More convenient for the homeowner as it can be accessed immediately upon installation.
- Approximately 20% of our installs are with pre-finished flooring.
Regular Hardwood Floor Installation
The regular installation requires the same sub-floor preparation as the pre-finished. The only difference is that sanding and finishing is necessary.
Note: We offer a “Sanding Only” option where the homeowner is responsible for the finishing.
For a professional “worry free” wood floor installation, call 678-524-5542 or complete our Quote Request form.